Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Studio: Day Three
We are finally done tracking everything. We are literally beginning the mixing process as I type this. Mixing is when you sit and listen to the same songs for 4 hours and determine if it sounds cool. It's not as fun as it sounds.

Mike Bridavsky (aka Engineer/Russian/Producer/5th Member of AW) introduced me to Kombucha. If you are unfamiliar with Kombucha, it is fermented tea. It smells like sewer water and tastes what I would imagine sewer water to taste like. It did however give me tons of energy.

Not much else to tell at the moment. Things are going well and this new set of material has exceeded our expectations. I can't wait to get it on a cd so I can play it in my car.

Back to mixing.


Brendan
posted by American Werewolves @ 6:23 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
American Werewolves
AW MYSPACE

UPCOMING SHOWS
  • 10.06.07 - The Brothel - Cleveland, OH
  • 10.07.07 - Mr. Roboto Project - Pittsburgh, PA
  • 10.19.07 - Peabody's - Cleveland, OH
MP3's

IMAGE GALLERIES
PRESS KIT
MESSAGEBOARD
STORE
LINKS

Previous Post
Archives