Thursday, October 04, 2007
And You Thought We Were Dead
So it's been awhile hasn't it?

So what's new in AW?

1) Album #3 is almost done. We finished re-mixing it last weekend and are waiting on the master. I can't believe what I am hearing. I speak for all of us (I hope) when I say we are really proud of this album and is definitely our best to date.

2) Shows. Yea! We have some!! The Brothel in Cleveland on the 6th. Mr. Roboto Project on the 7th. That's in Pittsburgh. Also, the 19th we are playing with those dudes, The Misfits. That's at Peabody's.

3) We have some new jams in the works. We love to write jams. No working titles yet. Sorry


Ok, that's good for now.

Love and respect.

Brendan
posted by American Werewolves @ 10:15 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger 'voof said…

    Can't wait to hear the new album! You guys rock!!

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    can't wait, just make sure I can purchase it easily up here in Canada though amazon.ca like the other albums :)

    I want to give you guys more money

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
American Werewolves
AW MYSPACE

UPCOMING SHOWS
  • 10.06.07 - The Brothel - Cleveland, OH
  • 10.07.07 - Mr. Roboto Project - Pittsburgh, PA
  • 10.19.07 - Peabody's - Cleveland, OH
MP3's

IMAGE GALLERIES
PRESS KIT
MESSAGEBOARD
STORE
LINKS

Previous Post
Archives